Packing for your safari
Below you can find a list of items you should bring to your trip - some are pretty much essential while others are just a plus. So check it out:
- Documentation: while it's obvious you will need it, sometimes you can't help but forget it. So be sure to bring your passport, itinerary, tickets, insurance, etc.
- Medication: remember to pack your prescription meds as well as medication for other potential situations, like headaches or diarrhea;
- Sunblock, sunglasses, hats, lip balm and moisturizer;
- Camera: you won't want to miss any photo opportunity. And (believe us) there will be many! We recommend bringing a wide lens (about 17-55mm) and a telephoto lens;
- Binoculars: a big must in any safari. While we do provide a pair of top-notch binoculars per vehicle, we encourage our clients to bring their own too;
- Clothes: we know you won't forget this, of course! But we do recommend you to bring comfortable and casual clothing, with neutral colours such as khaki, beige or green. Remember to pack t-shirts, long sleeves shirts, jeans, sweaters and a jacket. If your selected accommodation has a pool or if you are flying to the beach, don't forget to add swimwear on top of everything else;
- Insect repellent: better safe than sorry;
- Plug adaptor: the plugs might differ depending on the country you are visiting, make sure to put one on your bag.